I'm a journaler and love keeping track of all aspects of my life in a bullet journal. But there's a part of it that feels a bit redundant and that's rewriting birthdays and anniversaries every year in my future log.
My husband is half Dutch, and from being integrated into his family and a trip to The Netherlands to meet more of his family, I discovered this amazing calendar format in every family's powder room. Everyone had this amazing little flip calendar completely filled with birthdays and anniversaries... in their bathrooms. Suddenly I understood why my mother-in-law was so on top of sending birthday cards perfectly on time every year.
The Dutch Perpetual Birthday Calendar
It's a calendar with all the dates without any years or days of the week, making it... perpetual. You can keep it up year after year without having to move everything to a new calendar next year. No more rewriting special dates again year after year. Keep everything in one place that you get to look at every time you brush your teeth.
My version has:
- My hand lettered month titles in my signature brush lettering style.
- Alternating grey and white rows for easy reading.
- The zodiac start dates so you know what everyone's sign is.
- No branding or logos for a minimal look.
How to use this Perpetual Calendar
- Your purchase will give you immediate access to a printable PDF file of 12 months on 6 pages. Print on 8.5x11" paper.
- Cut the paper in half lengthwise.
- Add birthdays and other important dates.
- Bind the calendar (hole punch and string, or a fancy paper clip).
- Mount the calendar in your bathroom (I didn't make the rules!)
THIS PURCHASE IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. YOU WILL RECEIVE A PRINTABLE PDF THAT YOU CAN PRINT AND USE IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT.
NOTE: This printable download is for personal use only and protected by copyright. When purchasing these digital downloads, you agree not to duplicate, distribute, sell or use these sheets for instruction. Thank you for supporting my art!